Benny's is in Capital Hill in Downtown Denver. I used to live in the area because it's a great area. Having said that I have eaten there MANY times. Bean Burritoes smothered with delicious green chili is the best meal on the planet. Benny's does a great job! The chips and salsa is good free start to any mexican meal. All I can really is YUMMY!!!
3 comments:
Been to Benny's? Please tell us your thoughts.
Benny's is in Capital Hill in Downtown Denver. I used to live in the area because it's a great area. Having said that I have eaten there MANY times. Bean Burritoes smothered with delicious green chili is the best meal on the planet. Benny's does a great job! The chips and salsa is good free start to any mexican meal. All I can really is YUMMY!!!
Bennys chicken chimichangas are really good. Thats what I usually get there.
Post a Comment